Pages

Bad, Bad Blogger!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I have been super busy the last month with work and around the house. Too busy to blog. I had my first argument before the Court of Appeals which was nerve racking and very exciting. I can't wait to do it again, assuming of course I have all the 'right' answers for the judges like I did this time! It was way more fun than law school, when nothing other than your dignity was on the line. Also, we had hardwood flooring installed in the first floor of our lovely Ball home. Pictures to follow. The process only took a week but it seemed like two weeks!

Anyway, the important reason for this post...Lex Humane Society has collaborated with one of my favorite local stores, Isle of You, located at the corner of Jefferson and Short.
Take a donation for LHS or an item off the LHS wish list to Isle of You and receive 50% off your entire purchase. Help the animals and shop at the same time!

No comments: