Pages

I know I have a Buddha belly, but come on

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yesterday, I wore this really cute BCBG shirt that is somewhat flowing, but you cinch the belt that is attached, and tie in front. It could be maternity wear, but clearly is not. Anyway, a security guard at the courthouse, with a completely straight face asked, "when are you due?". I responded with the obvious "I'm not!" She explained that she heard I was pregnant. The only plausible conclusion is that there is another blond attorney/former prosecutor that is pregnant and she mixed us up. Nonetheless, I never ask anyone something like that! Even if the baby's head is crowning...I still DON'T ASK, because I don't want to risk making the same mistake. Needless to say, I may not wear that shirt again, and I dragged my tired fat body to the gym last night where I did major cardio and pumped a lot o' iron. I may go back tonight after Bunco and in the morning!

No comments: