Pages

Long time no blog...

Monday, July 28, 2008

I started a blog to mainly document all the things we do and keep in touch with friends and family. I have been so busy this month that I have, God forbid, neglected to blog. Where to start...My friend Lindsay turned 30! I am sure she appreciates the advertising. She also obtained a new job as an Assistant U.S. Attorney. Are you reading this FBI? I am so proud of her! The criminals of the Eastern District of Kentucky better straighten up or move out because she is one tough cookie!
I attended a tea party in Glendale, in honor of my friend Angela who is getting married in September. I saw Amish people there! Are you reading this Ami....of course not. I had never been to a tea party before, but it was loads of fun! We wore hats and ate lots of tiny food. You would never think you would get so full, but you do. I really needed to watch some Nascar or football to come down from my girly high afterwards.

Most importantly, though,I had a birthday! Each year I get older and the birthdays become less important. I do however enjoy wildly spending money on myself. I spent my birthday with thaKing, Mitch and Susan Z, and BT at Mi Piquena for dinner. My picture finally graces the wall there, and it is so horrible. Maybe next year. Susan was so sweet and had Brandy from Sad Kroger make a sombrero cake for me. Everyone should have a sombrero cake!



Lastly, to catch all two of you up that read this blog, Ramsey, a bunco girl, got hitched this weekend. Everything was absolutely beautiful. thaKing was not pleased to hear that this wedding is how my next one will be. We arrived at the wedding, which was at Ramsey's sister's house that backed up to a golf course, and were encouraged to head to the bar for a cocktail before the wedding started. Basically it was a big cocktail party with a wedding briefly held in the middle.

No comments: