Pages

The Banana

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I miss the Banana Republic of old, where you could always find cute dresses and great work clothes.  Although, the last three years it has been hit or miss, and usually falling more on the miss side.  The  style and quality has greatly decreased.  Last year, I got a great deal on a summer suit, but my tailor had to completely redo the pants which were incredibly baggy through the hips.  Nonetheless, I'm always a sucker for sales ,and since I'm luxe I get free shipping, so this morning I said why not to this dress.  I guess I will find out in 7 to 10 days whether it's a hit or a miss!

2 comments:

Rick Smith said...

And, of course, I misinterpreted your subject line and assumed this post would be about fruit.

Jeremy King Photography said...

Rick thought fruit and I thought hammocks....go figure...